Non stick frying pans are the best, aren’t they? You can pretty much add anything to them and know that they will cook food perfectly, all the way through, without burning it or making a horrible mess.
However, not all non stick pans are created equal. A non stick pan that you use on your standard hob may be different to the type that you stick on your new, shiny induction hob.
What you need from good non stick frying pan for induction hob is efficiency, the ability to cook food without it sticking all over the bottom of the pan, and the correct methods of heating the pan all the way through, not just in one place.
Non Stick Frying Pans For Induction Hob [UK Market]
We have had a good browse through the millions of products out there, and have found a selection of the best non stick frying pans for your prized induction hob, to prevent any issues and to allow your cooking to be famed throughout the land!
1. Tefal 30cm Comfort Max Induction Frying Pan Stainless Steel
This is a good sized frying pan, made especially for induction hobs, so you can happily use it without worrying about anything going wrong.
- Thermospot technology. This clever little spot in the centre of the pan will change colour when the correct temperature has been reached, meaning you will know exactly the right time to start cooking for the best results.
- Non stick coating that promises to last. Some non stick coatings tend to wear off after years of use; this one is durable and designed to last for as long as the pan does.
- Dishwasher safe. This is great because it makes the pan extra convenient – no need to use special cleaning agents, or spend hours resealing it – just chuck it in the dishwasher and get on with your day!
- Quality construction by a trusted manufacturer. Tefal is a well known household name, which has been making cook ware for a long time, so you know you are safe in their hands.
- Does not respond well to being burnt. If you accidentally burn some food in the bottom of this pan, it will probably take a lot of cleaning and may even affect the non stick coating.
All in all, a great induction frying pan. It is durable and long lasting, and will help you produce your finest meals with no mess and minimal cleaning.
2. Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Non Stick Frying Pan 28cm Silver
This big, hard working pan is ideal for cooking all sorts of things, from a quick fried egg to a more involved meal.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including your new shiny induction hob. This makes this pan perfect for just about any cooking surface you can throw it at. Unlike some, this pan is also safe to use in the oven.
- Curved rim for mess free pouring. You can easily tip things from pan to plate using this frying pan, and you can avoid making a massive mess on your kitchen counters as you do so, thanks to its clever design and shape.
- Stay cool handles to prevent burns. A big problem with many pans is that their handles get too hot to, well, handle! This one uses clever technology to help it stay cool, while the contents of the pan stay piping hot.
- Easy to clean. You can simply hand wash this pan and watch the cooking debris slide off, or you can place it in the dishwasher too. Hand washing will increase its lifespan, but we all love a bit of convenience don’t we?
- It is a heavy pan. This makes it great for cooking, especially things that need to be cooked for longer, but it may be harder to use for people with hand or wrist issues.
A good, heavy duty pan suitable for induction hobs as well as all the other types, this one will see you through a good few years of cooking delicious meals.
3. OXO Frying Pan, Non Stick Pan With Soft Touch Handle
This little pan is perfect for your every day cooking needs – it can fry, saute, stir fry and sear, and even bake in the oven.
- Uses Magneto Induction Technology. This magnetic coating on the underside of your pan means that it will never bend or warp, leaving you with a perfectly flat cooking surface where the food is heated evenly throughout. No curving or bending for this one!
- Perfect multi layers of non stick coating. This long lasting non stick coating means that you can enjoy the properties of this pan for years to come – and you will find yourself using far less cooking fat too, so it is beneficial to your health.
- Soft touch handle for secure and easy lifting and gripping. Having a pan that you can easily lift is a must, and one that won’t slip out of your hand is also pretty important! This one ticks all those boxes.
- Suitable for all types of hob. Gas, electric and induction; pretty much any way you like to cook will be catered for by this pan. We haven’t tested it over a bonfire, though it would probably take this in its stride too!
- Not as large as some pans on the market. If you are looking for a pan big enough to cook a fried breakfast for 20 people, you’re better off getting a bigger pan. This one will be perfect for one or two people though.
A good, sturdy pan which will sit comfortably on your induction hob and cook your food perfectly, this one will be a great addition to your kitchen.
When you are looking for the best non stick frying pan for induction hob, it can be confusing to know what exactly you are looking for.
Hopefully this list will give you some ideas about the things you are looking for, and which pan will be the best for you.